Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh, Loaded Weekend.

It got to the point where I had to drink early in order to get rid of the hangover.

Friday night I got wasted like usual, but with a twist. The Renter and I went out to the Super Wal-Mart out in West Bnd. Like a 30 minute drive. We rang up $270 in about 20 minutes and hit a local bowling ally. Finished a pitcher there, hit the road (Renter was driving of course), and made it home around 2:30.

Woke up the next morning with a raging hangover. The kind where your head, eyes, ears, fuck, your whole body hurts. The Renter said she was hungry and there’s a place out in New Berlin that has $.25 wings on Saturdays. Ended up playing two whole rounds of Golden Tee and never even ate the wings we ordered. But the three pitchers of Dos Equis Amber went down pretty well.

Stopped at Circuit City on the way home and picked up the wireless keyboard and mouse that I’m using as I type. Not bad, $35, think I just have to break the keyboard in a little. But when I get the audio/video cables to hook it up to the 61”, boy, we’ll be blogging BIG TIME then.

Went home and took a nap. The Renter woke me up around 9:00 because one of her co-workers was going to meet us at the bar. Rolled out of bed, threw water in the hair and walked up to the corner.

After my first pitcher I knew I was in trouble. I was still loaded. I couldn’t finish another pitcher. You know what happens when it comes to that point?

Rum and coke, buddy!

I had four, maybe five rum and cokes. I was annihilated. I didn’t go to the parent’s house on Sunday because I was too loaded. I left to “go play pool” (drink) at 1:00 to get rid of the headache. That’s where I sit right now, the Renter’s doing her makeup in the living room (what?) like usual, and I’m sitting here typing, waiting for my next beer.

Waiting sucks.

No comments: