Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun Bags on the Loose

Me: They were looking pretty lively on the treadmill yesterday, kind of like they wanted to come out to play.

I can play nice and promise not to bite, er, fight.

40 yr-old: LOL

You crack me up…

You know what, I forgot to double up on my top layer like I usually do. Things did feel a bit different, Yikes! I’ll have to remember that.

Good thing I have a friend like you to tell it how it is...LOL

And where were you??? I didn’t even see you walk by…

Me: Sounds kind of creepy… I was standing off to the side by the door, just standing there watching. You did put on quite the show.

40 yr-old: (my head in my hands shaking…how embarrassing)

Me: Let's just say that someone else pointed you out. I wasn't the only one.

40 yr-old: WHO?

Me: They were starting to set up folding chairs where I was standing.

No comments: