Sunday, March 23, 2008

$4,300

So that guy out in New York paid $4,300 to have sex with this chick. I know everything costs more out there (and the DC area), but $4,300? I could see maybe $430. I mean, she has some nice boobs but...

Nice boobs, nice stomach, what's up with the sunglasses?

Yes, you are a dirty girl.

Tired after a hard night of work?

Again, what's up with the shades?

A little shopping mall photo booth action? Stepping pretty low for a high priced hooker. Oh and hun, make sure you put on some makeup the next time you swing by.

Black and white, nice touch.

This one's just fucking creapy.

Kind of boring.

Looking up at me as she's on her knees...

Why so serious?

High school pictures. Mom and Dad must be proud honor student parents.

For $430 she better suck dick like Jenna Jameson and take it up the ass like she loves it.

For $4,300 she better get every one of my swimmers out and make me cum at least seven times (one better than my personal record, man that was a tough, lonely day).

No comments: