Saturday, January 19, 2008

Soap

People make fun of me all the time. No big deal, I bring it upon myself most of the time.

Everyone knows I don't buy soap. As in soap for the bathroom and shower.

You see, my dad travels a bit; not a whole lot, but more than I do. I have him trained. Each day he's at a hotel he will pocket the bars or soap so the cleaning lady will put new out. Dad then brings these home to me. I haven't boughten soap in over three years.

Dad's recent trip:

Add that to the stash:

I'll be good for a while.

(I know all you women are cringing saying "How can you use that cheap bar soap from a hotel?" Well, I'm a man, a manly man. I don't use lotion, wear stocking hats or gloves, no scarf, and certainly no umbrella. I'm 30! I'm a man! - little reference to Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy.)

No comments: