Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Get No Respect

Rodney Dangerfield made a living off of his "I get no respect" spiel. Rodney was pretty cool. I never met the man but I absolutely loved his movies.

I found this bit on FOX Sports:

Portrayed by Randy Moss as a woman making a money grab against him, Rachelle Washington came out on the defensive Thursday.

A statement from her attorney, David McGill, says "she refuses to be further disrespected by him."


You know how people have the "gay-dar"? Well, I have a special little gift of my own. Without even knowing either of the above people, I can pretty much guarantee that they are both African American. Seriously, when was the last time you saw two white girls arguing and saying, "You don't come into the club and disrespect me in front of all of my friends like that! Who do you think you are disrespecting me?" Yeah, never, that's what I thought.

I thought all the black athletes were into the hot white chicks? Maybe Randy should take some dating advice from Tom Brady. I know Tom is white but he's made some pretty decent choices when you look at the women he's slept with. Don't just don't go and ask Jason Kidd for any advice. You don't need all the allegations of abuse and assault.

And I just saw a preview for Flavor Flav's new season of Flavor of Love. 30 second preview and I swear I heard either the words "disrespect" or "respect" at least three times. Not shitting you.

I'm not really good about making black/white jokes. I try, but you know there's a boundary that you don't want to cross over. I just make my observations.

I promise to get some stories about the weekend up soon. It will probably start with something like "There were these three girls, all well over 300 lbs, and all were eying me up." Yeah dude, I felt like a pimp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so the renter has two friends now? Since when?