Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yelling

So I yelled at the Renter last night. Not yell like loud or anything, that shit is uncalled for. But certain things have been irking me lately and I don’t really know what to do about it.

The thing is, she’s always there; there being wherever I am. The Packers didn’t play on Sunday so I watched three scary movies on the Sci-fi channel. The Renter was there. At 8:00 I took a shower and went up to the bar. 8:30 she was there. Monday night I went up to the bar at 7:00. 7:30 she was there. I left the bar at 11:00. 11:15 she was back home. It’s getting to the point where I can’t do anything by myself.

It’s been well documented that I’ve been living my lifestyle for quite some time. Yes, I go to the bar every day. Yes, I bought a house 62 steps away for this exact purpose. This has all been planned out very well (if you ask me at least). But the plan was set up for me, not me and my shadow.

Seriously, she knows all the people that I do and yet, even if there are open seats everywhere, she has to sit right next to me. I’ve been chatting with women who abruptly stop talking to me when the angry Asian sits next to me (“angry Asian” is just a reference to the Renter’s makeup, and no, I didn’t coin the term).

People think that we are together. If I leave at 11:00 she leaves at 11:00. It doesn’t matter if its 11:00, 12:00, or 1:00, it’s always at the same time which gives the appearance of togetherness. Not that I’m actively scrounging around for some poon or anything but if I were this would be a major issue. This does not play that much into my frustration.

For some reason she doesn’t like many people at the bar. I’ve taken shit for how this ex-girlfriend or that ex-girlfriend talked her ear off about nothing in particular for three hours when I haven’t been there. I can sit there for hours on end talking to pretty much anyone who walks in the door; heck, even those damn karaoke people. That’s why I go there every single fucking day. Why would you go there if you didn’t like the people?

This all leaves me bound up like Chuck E Cheese. The Renter, while she puts on this show that she’s all tough on the outside, behind the scenes is a different story. I’d ask her to move out but I don’t know where she’d go. Sure, she’d find someplace, but she probably wouldn’t be happy. And I’d be out $400 a month.

So what’s a brother to do? I just want a little space. If I wanted to share my life with a woman I’d get married. Remember, I’m single. That’s the way I want it and that’s the way I want others to see me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You obviously know she reads this...