Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This Might Explain Everything

Emails from Dad:

Dad: Beware of casserole. I've crapped twice and wiped 20 times. I walk like I've been riding a horse all day.

Me: (no response)

Dad: Make that three times and I could seriously use a tampon.

Me: Huh, I’ve been good so far. But now you have me scared.

Dad: I don't think it was the sweet-tarts or almonds I ate last night. Might be the Wal-Mart salsa. I didn't heat mine to kill the bacteria.

Me: Still haven’t touched that stuff. I’ve had two string cheeses and a bunch of sunflower seeds. Did I say I was going to lift weights last night?

Dad: Yes, that's why you left early. Wanted to get it over so you'd have Saturday free. Butthead has her first Calculus test tonight.

Me: I took a nap at 8:30, woke up at midnight, took out my contacts and went back to bed.

Dad: Ok, fourth time. Feels like I've been wiping with steel wool. I should move to Florida, cuz I think I have a hanging chad.


Now you know where I get it from. I’m not the only mad crapper in the family.

No comments: