Friday, August 17, 2007

Comments on Going Down

Since I've had some decent comments lately I figured I would reward those readers and post them here instead of being hidden under the comment section.

Swandad from NY wrote: That's just plain nasty.
The only thing is, I don't know if he means eating the pussy is nasty or if writing about eating pussy is nasty. Sorry if anyone was eating their lunch when they read that post. But, since I think I know Sir Daddy a little bit, I think I'm not out of line when I say:

Women of New York, Swandad does not like eating the snatch.

Whoops, there goes Daddy's love life.

But then there was the FA's friend in Cali (who, by the way, created his own blog name, Snoop, I kind of like it) who left this tantilizing impression.

Snoop from Cali wrote: B...there is nothing better than eating pussy...feeling them writhe under the talents of your toungue...holding their hips in place, or reaching up to grab a tittie or two...its just the best.
[Editor's note: I love the word tittie, sweet.]

I'm also stunned at how a self-proclaimed slob, like yourself, can have such a sensitive sense of smell/gag reflex. I'm not saying every pooty is clean and smells like roses, I've had a couple that made me want to stay away. The solution is SHOWER WITH THEM FIRST.
[Editor's note: I love the word pooty, too.]

That's my rant, since you love comments. I love pussy.

FA's friend in CA...but you can call me Snoop.

As you can tell, Snoop likes (loves) the pooty. Now don't get me wrong, I love the pooty too, just not when pooty juices are smeared all over my face. Pooty juices are called pooty juices for a reason; only virgins and nerds define pooty juices as sweet nectar. Trust me, there ain't anything sweet about it. Just think, we call shit poo, and the pooty is pretty damn close to the poo hole, any connection there? I mean, you're only a couple of inches (if that) from performing "the tossing of the salad," which has nothing to do with vegatables or dressing by the way.

On a serious note, Snoop, have you ever thought about writing some of those dirty romance novels? You know, the ones with Fabio bare chested on the cover holding some scantily clad woman? Going back to your comment: "there is nothing better than eating pussy...feeling them writhe under the talents of your toungue...holding their hips in place, or reaching up to grab a tittie or two...its just the best." Dude, this almost got me back to thinking that eating the poon was that damn good. I wssn't even drinking and those thoughts crawled into my head. But then good ol' B to the... came to his senses and threw out the idea faster than I can beat one out (and lately that's been pretty damn quick). While you put out a very good effort (both with the comment and with the ladies), I'm afraid I'm sticking to my opinion (firmly) that eating the pussy is just not for me.

You really get them to writhe underneathe you? That's talent.


I've also been taking in other advice from people on the internet. Unfortunately I've actually followed some of this advice. The advice I'm talking about is weight room routines. I don't want to name the source as he may travel from New Jersey and beat me up, but there's one guy out there who is supposedly a professional trainer and puts his ideas on lifting weights on his blog (his arrogant blog). While his reasoning is sound, I just want to say one thing: FUCK OFF!!! I will no longer read his blog as since I started a couple months ago I've only seen my performance in the weight room (basement) go downhill quickly. The philosophy he incorporates includes lots of heavy lifting with compound exercises. For example, he often states that doing "big" exercises like chins, pullups, and rows will both make your back and biceps huge. And it makes sense to a degree. Doing chins I'd be lifting 230 lbs with my back and arms. He suggests doing a couple sets of curls just to hit the biceps at the end of your workout. Friends and family (oh God I hope my family doesn't read this), this does not work for me. I don't know if being 6'5" has anything to do with it, but I need my arm days where I concentrate on the biceps and triceps. So I'm going back to the routine that got me to where I'm at (or was) with a five day workout of chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs with two days off of rest and maybe a little cardio. Hopefully I'll get back to prime form in a couple months.

Ok, I can't blame him for everything. I must admit I've been drinking a bit more than usual lately. And I've been sucked into watching the Brewer's most nights. They usually start at 7:00 and when I get home from dinner at 6:30 its kind of hard to chose between lifting weights and watching the Brewers (and drinking, God I love drinking). But they've been tanking lately and haven't really been worth watching. I think next week will be more productive in the weight room. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B...

Thanks for the kind words. I have never thought about writting a book, but in my adolecent days trying to score chicks in chat rooms and online I had alot of IM/cyber sex. I learned how to be very descriptive.

Yes, they do writhe...its awesome.

Snoop in CA

Swa said...

I actually like the chomping of a pink taco or two from time to time, as long as its fresh and clean.