Thursday, June 28, 2007

You’re Incorrigible

The FA wanted me to join him tonight for a NBA Draft/Texas Holdem party. I used to play poker but I can’t stand that shit anymore. Playing poker would make my head hurt and leave me feeling like the poker gods/opposing players just fucked me in the ass. The games they were going to play tonight were going to be really cheap games with the blinds being $.50/$1. While it wouldn’t cost much to play, I’d still be getting fucked in the ass by someone only now I’d be like a cheap whore. So I had to tell the FA I wouldn’t be cumming.

FA: You know what? You’re incorrigible. Put that in your blog if you know how to spell it.

Me: The blog has spell checker.

FA: Really? The Renter must not use it too often.


Ha, ha, ha, ha, we laughed for quite a while over that one. He called back later.


FA: So, is the Renter cheaper than you?

Me: Oh yeah, way more. She quit playing pool with me once because she didn’t want to break a $20. And I was kicking her ass pretty bad.

FA: I’m going to guess that you make more money than her?

Me: Well, you know, being a male in the professional field you would only expect that. (And I’m not really that arrogant.)

FA: Maybe she isn’t cheap, maybe she’s just poor. You don’t hear people on welfare being called cheap.



You know what? For as many times as the FA called me asking me to go to the get-together I think he really did want to fuck me in the ass. Maybe his new name should be FA-G.



I'm iffy on the Buck's draft selection. I wanted Corey Brewer but that didn't happen. Now watch, I'm complaining now about the selection and by the time I'm done writing this they will have traded him for some putz with a funky nickname (like Nowitzki for Robet "Tractor" Trailor.

No comments: