Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Whoa!

Ok, so Chris Benoit (pronounced ben-WAH) killed his wife and 7-year-old son, then killed himself, and the WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast. Who thought that one up? When I kill myself and half of the stray cat population in my neighborhood, I hope everyone spends a good three hours drinking at the bar, reminiscing about the stupid shit I’ve done, all while eating cat stew. Doing a three-hour tribute for the guy who strangled his wife and suffocated his son... Really, what the fuck?

Who’s with me on a Kobe to Minnesota trade? I’d LOVE to see Kobe shivering during a Minnesota winter. His wife would leave him and move back to LA in the Lamborghini he had converted to automatic for her (seriously), oh, and with half his money.

I’m sorry, I spoke too soon. The Lakers are offering Lamar Odom (broke) and Andrew Bynum (unproven) for Kevin Garnett. Do these trade offers really come up on a daily basis in the NBA? Faxing this trade offer over, did Laker GM Mitch Kupchak really think that Minnesota GM Kevin McHale wouldn’t laugh his ass off and then drop his pants and pee on the fax?

Adam “Pacman” Jones is fucked even if he doesn’t go to jail. What an ass.

Did you know that Tank Johnson has played three years in the NFL and still has (had) two years left on his rookie contract for $510,000 and $548,750? I don’t know if they have to sign five year deals as a rookie or what, but I think for all the headlines he made he’d be worth much more than that.

Email to the FA: Is the 2007 Roth $4,500? If that’s the case I can pull another $500 out of my butt and send it in, right?

Email from the FA: Keep it plugged sailor. Still 4k until 2008 (5k then). Throw a party for your friends with the other 5 bills. No more plate steaks and Roundys. Filet mignon and Kettle One, biotch….

Yeah, I don’t like my friends that much.

I can’t wait to see which NBA team is going to draft Joakim Noah this Thursday. Awe fuck, now that I’ve said that…

WITH THE SIXTH SELECTION IN THE 2007 NBA DRAFT, THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS SELECT…







NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Swa said...

The WWE didn't discover until AFTER their tribute that Benoit went apeshit and killed his family; they've since issued a retraction and said they will never mention him again.

Crazy stuff.