Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fat Ass

So, even though the Renter says she has a fat ass, and even says so in her blog ALL THE TIME, I can't write "The Renter squeezed her fat ass in between us" on my blog. So...

The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass. The Renter has a fat ass.



I recently used the bathroom at one of those 24 hour diners. The manager was in there fixing a mirror. I farted. While I was washing my hands I appologized to the manager. "Oh, God! B to the..., man! We have to air this out!" And he stopped working on the mirror and got something to prop the door open. I actually felt somewhat bad. (Oh, and ladies, I do not fart during sex. At least I try not to fart during sex. Granted I did poop in that one girl's bed during sex, but that only happened one time and it was many years ago. Soooo, if you're interested... singleatthecorner@hotmail.com)

I must admit, I've gotten exactly four emails at that email address from exactly two individuals, one of whom is the FA's wife. And I think she just forwarded some lame joke or something. Why I expect women to email me when I write "and ladies, I do not fart during sex" I don't know. But, as you could imagine, the emails don't come flowing in by the thousands. The other person who sent me three emails said she hadn't noticed the address on the blog before. So I figured I'd lay it out in this posting and maybe someone might take notice. Not that laying it out in this posting is going to draw more of you out to send me hate mail or questions about masturbating (I'm a pro) or (gasp) offers for sex with a midget, but a boy can always hope. For the hate mail of course.

No comments: