Friday, February 02, 2007

Award Winning Pictures

Since I don't have much for you today I thought I'd share some pictures I've taken over the past couple weeks.

I've been on a Ramon noodle kick lately. I know they're not good for you but I've been craving that salty flavor.And here is my underwear after not making it to the bathroom fast enough. Talk about a juicy one.The Renter and I cleaned out my "piggy" bank. Actually its a plastic skull with some funky rubber eyeballs, but it serves the same purpose. I know, it's a little sick and disgusting and people always look at me weird when they see it for the first time, but people look at me weird all the time so it's no big deal.This one should have a description but I'll just let you think of one on your own.In other news, on Thursday I was able to catch "30 Rock" and see Third and Long's very own Swandad (check out his blog, too). I wasn't able to hear the show as I was out and about, but it was nice to see an internet acquaintance on TV. Appearantly the director told him to do his best impersonation of a bobble head and he performed flawlessly! (Just kidding, Swandad, you looked pretty spiffy in the tux.) He had some good stories to tell of the experience including drolling at the women changing in the dressing room. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

2 comments:

Swa said...

You're right- I did look like a big-assed bobble head! LOL

That stack of bills- that's all from coins saved up??? HOLY SHIT!

B to the... said...

Some people save their coins. I save my coins and $1 bills. If I have $4 in my pocket at the end of the night it goes into the "secret stash" till it grows to be $100 at which time it gets the official $100 bill wrapper, never to be touched again.