Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Big Thank You

I don't know if any of you took the time to email Shandoll on my behalf. I know the FA did but he's kind of obsessed with this blogging shit. I believe he used to write movie critics for his college so I don't know why he doesn't have his own. Nah, it'd probably be boring, something like "I changed my first poopy diaper today!" or "I did a shot of vodka ranch and threw up in front of my whole family!" Just kidding, FA. Anyway, I sent her an email with a picture of me crying (with my pants down, beating furiously), begging and pleading for the new website address. Well, the combination of your emails and my ugly mug (probably more my ugly mug) and I'm in like Chin! (Chin was my favorite hooker in in college.) So, if you sent an email, I thank you very much. If you didn't, I guess I'll still post some lame and disgusting stories of my life on here to keep you entertained at work or while you're having sex with your wife at night. Just don't let her catch you sneaking peeks of the Renter's artwork while you're doing it.

But for now, my mind is flowing with payables and receivables, the creative side has been put out like a cigarette butt. I have some stories to tell but they aren't all that funny and I don't want you to fall asleep at work. I mean, it's bad enough that you read this crap at work, but falling asleep while reading it and getting fired would not be good. Not good. So I will leave you with that. I'm going to go shovel snow now. Sucks cock but not the way Chin used to. (Think she'd be in the phone book? But I'm not sure if Chin was her first or last name. Chin, where are you?!)

No comments: