Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Even Have The Touch While Driving

Went to the chiro again today for the shoulder/back, what gives, I've been gentle to it lately (been using left hand to whack off) and it's still giving me shit. On the way home, cruising through downtown, checking out chics/women in sexy business attire (thank goodness I don't have to work with some of them, wouldn't get a damn thing done), trying to pay attention to the road (gets really bad when the Marquette students get back), get back on the way home and hit a red light. Checked out the woman driving next to me, actually looked twice, I think she noticed the second one. Nice Mazda to go along with the nice ring on her finger. Driving along, somehow I get in front of her. Traffic was pretty light and I'm going a little fast and changing lanes (usually don't do that if it's busy, just sit back and take it up the ass). She is right behind me on every one. Get to another red light, still behind me, so I look into the rearview mirror (women might not know what that is) and give a little wave. She smiles and waves back. The whole 6 miles back to my house she follows me till we get to my street. I'm in the left hand turn lane looking right to get one last glimpse and what do I see, her doing the same damn thing. Just nice to know that even older women with nice rocks on their fingers find something in me.


So we were taking some photos at the pool over the weekend, 14 beers into it I tried on Mahogany's swim top. I think I fill it out pretty well. If she has DD's, what does that make me? I'm not sure if I had the head cut off to remain somewhat anomynous or just to keep the dorky smile from being published.

4 comments:

B to the... said...

What, now I have to get my crotch and chest waxed? I agreed to the below the belt one but I'm going for the David Hasselhoff look.

Anonymous said...

U r a hottie....Richard Simmons has nothing on u baby!!!

Anonymous said...

You are very frightening... No, really.

Anonymous said...

Hope you aren't offended by a gay guy strolling through your archives and admiring your pics. Very nice.

Too bad you're on the other team. :)


(Don't worry - I'm not a creepy stalker, just an admirer. I'm not here to try to convert you. And I'm originally from Milwaukee too.)