Tuesday, June 27, 2006

College Friend Is Coming Back!

Friday the old college friend is coming over again. We’re doing chicken on the grill this time, last time it was burgers. I’m pretty much screwed for the third get together as that’s about all I know how to make. I guess I could pick up some steaks but if I put that on this page I’ll have 15 people over. I think I forgot to mention the underwear story. First time she came over I was drying off from a shower when I heard my phone ring. So I raced to get it, missed the call but it was her, she was lost (typical woman driver) but I could see her truck from my window (yes I had a towel on). I pointed her in the right direction, hung up the phone, and continued to dry off. Luckily I had a pair of underwear with me in the bathroom (living alone you can get away with being naked), and as I was walking out I see her standing in the living room. Hello, nice to see you after five years, yes, I’m standing here in my tighty bluees (I don’t like white, shows the skid marks), but if you give me a second I’ll go put some clothes on. Or maybe I should have suggested we both strip down a bit. Yeah, that’s it, I haven’t seen you in five years but I thought we could dine in our underwear. So this Friday I will be more prepared and be fully clothed, maybe I’ll wear my cheerleading outfit and thong.

3 comments:

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

maybe this time u will have the balls to ask her out. of course maybe u scared her with ur underwear--heehee.

Just a Girl said...

i vote that you go commando on friday. and by the way, if she isn't interested in you then introduce her to steve

Just a Girl said...

i vote that you go commando on friday. and by the way, if she isn't interested in you then introduce her to steve